Thursday, January 18, 2018

Winter Shows

The Shirt Factory Gallery in Glens Falls, NY is presenting its sixth annual Juried Exhibition of Small Works.  The show runs from February 4 through March 24 with hours of noon to 5 pm. 

My pieces are normally relatively small so this is a show I always enter and hope to be selected for.  This year my drawing, "Hot Tub", was chosen.  This image was suggested by a collection of sea theme items on one of my windowsills.  A star fish and his sea horse friends all relaxing in a bubbly tub of marbles.


I also am showing a drawing in the Paul Nigra Center for Creative Arts Winter Art Show.   This gallery is located at 2736 State Highway 30, Gloversville, NY.  My selected piece is called "It's Not Kansas" and is a tribute to the Wonderful Wizard and the books that live on and on for children of all ages. 


No comments: