Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Solo Show!! (and good, old Hagaman Fall Show)

My show at the Arkell Museum Community Gallery will open on October 7, 2011 and run until November 25th. I have two new larger works (for me) and will feature mainly still life subjects. I do like horses, junkyard cars and other subjects, but just can't seem to get away from my first love. Here's a link for the Arkell. http://www.clag.org/communitygalleries.html

This weekend I will participate in the annual Hagaman, NY Fall Art Show. A very nice little show and with the added plus that the juror usually is persuaded to dictate a personalized card of critique comments for each artists to take home. I will hang some of my new pieces here and then off they go to the Arkell Community Gallery for my show!

No comments: